20050601

Window cleaners in Niagara Falls - 1


I am experimenting a bit with the new camera I bought two weeks ago. It is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ4. I have waited a long time to buy it, but to the best of my knowledge, it is the most powerful zoom (12x optical) on the market for point-and-shoot cameras. It also has a 4 megapixel resolution. My little camcorder, a Canon ZR70MC was bought explicitly for its 22x optical zoom, at the time, the most powerful zoom in the mini-camcorder world. Unfortunately, its resolution is limited to 640*480 or 0.3 megapixels. Keeping that in mind, I made two pictures while I was running around with Ronald in Niagara Falls. This picture is a picture of two window cleaners hanging on the West side of the Marriott Hotel. 1x zoom (no zoom), reduced to 640*480.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home